- 30g taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thin
- small flour tortillas, warmed, optional
- avocado, optional
- cilantro, optional
- salsa or hot sauce, optional
- In a large bowl make a marinade using the taco seasoning, olive oil and lime juice.
- Toss the chicken, red onion and bell peppers together with the marinade. If you have time, allow to marinate, covered for 1 hour. If not, bake right away.
- Preheat oven to 190°c
- Spread the chicken and vegetable mixture onto a rimmed sheet pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until meat is cooked through. If you want to add some char to meat and veggies, broil for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with warm tortillas, salsa, guacamole, avocado, sour cream and fresh cilantro.